Saturday, March 1, 2008

I Just HAD to!!!!!!!


I missed a couple challenges and I always feel bummed when I do................I will catch up on them eventually, but I saw that the SCS Inspiration Challenge had been posted.......once I took a look at the inspiration photo.............I just HAD to play!!!! I LOVE gingham and soft pastels!!! I totally envisioned using my Nesties and Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder!!! So sorry to post and run......but it IS now almost 2 a.m. my time!!! And I need some sleep as I'm helping a friend photograph all her cards and get them online to start her wedding card consulting business!! And I also am gonna help her inventory..........I totally need to do this too.........but she needs to get it done fast so I can borrow some of her things!!! LOLOL


Well.........this was really a simple card.......Whisper White and Bashful Blue paper and ink!! And I got to use one of my new SAB sets.......Friendship Blooms!! What do ya think????

14 comments:

  1. And so glad you stayed up and finished it...such a treat to have this be one of he last thing I see before going to bed. Love the glitter, the layered nesties and the ribbon treatme...all too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty!! I wish I had time to stamp, but I barely have time to comment!! It should be better today cause the older girls will be here, and they don't want anything to do with me!! Thanks for sharing this super sparkly card!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this -- it is just beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too funny, I love to borrow too!! This is so pretty, love all the glitter, the colors and the gingham!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty card, Lee! I clicked on the image to bring it up close and it's just so lovely. Isn't that colour combo nice? And your bling is wonderful ,as always.

    Glad you like my little romantic album for DH. I've hidden it away fro our anniversary - I won't need to make a card now, will I. He he he! Now if only I can keep it somewhere I can actually FIND it in October.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so behind on your blog...sorry! Congrats on winning the blog candy - Woo Hoo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. May have been simple but it is OH SO beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's gorgeous, Lee! You have swiss dots, lucky girl! Still waiting on mine...backlisted, boo hiss! this is awesome with the scalloped circle frames and super sparkle! Thanks for getting it done and posting it for us...bet you're sleepy this morning, lol! Have a great day! Your friend is so lucky to have you around...what a tremendous help to launch her new business! Best of luck to her! Since she's friends with you, I think of her as a friend too! You are a FAB buddy! hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT card!!! It looks so simple yet elegant. REALLY terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just stunning. I love the sparkly scalloped circle. The blue and white look so nice together. So simple, yet so elegant and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! What a stunning card! It is gorgeous! I love it! I may have to scraplift this if you don't mind!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!