Sunday, March 16, 2008

Hanna Swap Cards!


Oh I've been so enjoying the SCS Challenges and my new Gina K. and Melanie Muenchinger stamps that I've totally put these swap cards off! So I made myself take a break from the challenges (a VERY short break, trust me!!!!). But I got into a very Riley Moose mood tonite and here they are!!! It helps that it's snowing outside and I really enjoyed coloring in Coffee Riley and making more wintery cards!!! I used Kraft paper and Basic Grey dsp. And the swirl on the inside card is from the Basic Grey Two Scoops stamp set!! And then Riley Moose by Hanna Stamps. I {{{heart}}} Riley soooooo much!!! Rumors are that his sweetheart Sophie Moose will be arriving soon!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!! I decided to make a Criss Cross card......I just love those!! I also used my new Flourishes stamp set for the little cupcake on the tag! Can you tell I just plain had fun making these tonite??! I have several swaps still due........but I told myself I could do another challenge or two first!!! LOL I'm totally addicted to these wide satin ribbons I got at Michael's........they're just sooooo pretty!!! Allrighty.........back to my Hot Cocoa and snuggle time with dh!!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh my word, Lee! You are the bomb, baby! These swap cards are extraordinary! I can't believe you did criss cross cards--you seriously put me to shame! I need to step up my swap cards (and, at the very least, start them, lol!) I love them and whomever is lucky enough to recieve them is going to be jumping for joy! hugs and tfs! Stay roasty toasty warm!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never made a criss cross card and haven't worked them out yet - but yours are so cute! Love that moose stamp and the cupcake inside. WHat a great thing ot do on a cold evening (apart from snuggle)!

    Hmmmm - I wonder if Sophie Moose will look like the pink Kiley Moose?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are darling! Love the colors, the coloring, and the little Moose! ;-) And the design. I don't even want to think about how much time it took you to make those! :-)

    I don't do swaps, but if I was I would put you on my list, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards, Lee!!! I want to come stamp with you and all your new stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay, you have been so creative this weekend...thanks so much for treating us to all your creations!!!

    Love, love this little guy and your card. I'm in Hanna Swap over at SCS as well...hmmm...wonder if it's the same one? But unlike you, I have yet to get started on mine, but it's on my list for today, so I better get to it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your swap cards are awesome!!! I stopped doing swaps because sometimes the quality of cards you got weren't always that good, but these are so fabulous!!!Love that Riley moose too!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are gorgeous. I love what you did. I am finding atc's harder and harder to do. LOL You are making htem look easy. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loved your comments on my blog! Thank you again :-) Am trying ot get the mojo needed to fulfill a challenge I set for others, and to think of some good candy to give the winner. I asked people in a forum I belong to to scrap a page about a childhood toy(s) they had, and journal about why it was special. I need ot do one myself with some pics I took of my old dolls. Will hopefully have something to show before the end of today! Hey - why not? It's another riany day, the housework is done, so scrapping time is IN.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very nice! Just got some of that new BG paper, Two Scoops the other day. Have I used it yet? NO!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I SOOOOO seriously want this little moose. I guess I'm going to have to hunt him down somehow. Joan

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cute card, Lee! I love criss cross cards and these turned out great!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!