Saturday, March 15, 2008

Another Day, Another Tin!!!!! :)


Just a quick post and dash as I REALLY must work on several swaps that are due soon!!! And with moving in 6 weeks also on the agenda............life's gonna get caaaaa-razy!!!! Oh, but I will relieve your minds........my stampin' stuff is NOT getting packed......at all!!! NOPE!! It's getting hand-carried, one basket and container at a time to my car.......straight into my new Stampin' Room!!! I will be stamping the day before we move and the day after!!! After all...........it's my very sanity!!! I mean honestly.......would you pack up your Heart Pills????

Okay........quick Coffee Break tin!!! These are so fun and quick!!! Did I say that already???!! LOL This one I made for an elderly lady at church whom I take to doc appts and shopping. She's sad I'm moving and I wanted to give her a little pick-me-up!! She loves coffee and chocolate!! And I LOVE pink and brown!!! And also this Basic Grey dp called Blush is to die for!!!!! IMO.....especially for chocolate-y projects!!! Just use Melanie's stamp set What's In Your Tin 2. Seriously, that's it!!! And then I put in a little Hazelnut Coffee-Bag (kinda like a tea bag) and some Hazelnut Flavor packages, a stirrer and a Coffee-flavored Chocolate or two. I'll be putting a Starbuck's Gift Card in before I give it to her!!

Stay tuned for more Tins!!! And be sure to let me know if you make some so I can see more fantastic Tinny Ideas!!!! LOL

9 comments:

  1. I love both tins you have made--what fun you are having.

    Good luck with your swaps and with moving (ugh--I will be in your shoes in a few months!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so cute! I bet she'll love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super tins...they are awesome. How sweet of you to think of your special friend! I am sure she will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee, what a super sweet idea! I love it! Your friend is going ot be so touched :-)

    And I agree - moving is hard enough without NOT being able to find your stamping stuff. I have a bag that I keep packed up with all the essentials - one for scrapping and one for stamping - and I can take them with me at a moment's notice. They are also big enough NOT to get lost, and small enough to fit anywhere! You are so right - this is sanity and survival - maybe it has to do with being able to express ourselves?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see you have your priorities straight, by keeping stamping stuff at arms'reach and not packing it!! LOL!

    How sweet of you to make this cute little tin for this little old lady. (how sweet of you also to help her with shopping and doc appointments! I hope somebody else will do it now!)... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL - pack up your heart pills...love your comparison of your stampsing stuff to that. Scary enough I totally agree. Last time we moved they were on my stuff to hand carry as well - my stamps stuff, not heart pills.

    Anyway, another beautiful tin and so sweet of you to make this for her...you have such an amazing heart!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet of you!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't made any tins yet...these are darling. You better start packing. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' both the altered tins too!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!