Thursday, February 7, 2008

My Challenge Cards and Pink, Pink, Pink!!

Oh do I LOVE pinks and browns!!!! :) That's surely not a surprise, is it??? LOL Allrighty, here are my latest cards........for some challenges on SCS and my own!! It's been a busy week with a sick kiddo and tons to do......okay.......laundry, laundry, laundry and MORE laundry......sometimes I could just swear I have more than 2 kids and 1 husband!!!! ;) Of course, our pets contribute to the laundry issues too!! Hopefully my sick ds won't be sharing his germs and the rest of us will stay healthy!!




This card was for the SCS Wednesday Sketch Challenge......I love sketch challenges!! I used the stamps from the Gina K. Stamps For A Cause set for Diabetes. I used Berry Bliss, Whisper White and Pretty in Pink paper. I love these pearls and I got to use my new spritzer tool with the SU Markers!! Satin pink ribbon to finish it off!!





This was for my embossing challenge and for the SCS Thursday Ways To Use It Challenge....this was to use Polka Dots!! I love polka dots.........but as I finished my card I realized I actually didn't use too many!!! LOL I do have a polka dotted bg paper and ribbon though!! I used a Heidi Grace flourish stamp and a Gina K. sentiment stamp. I used Bravo Burgundy, Pretty in Pink, Whisper White, Close to Cocoa and Berry Bliss dp. I brayered Pretty in Pink and Bravo Burgundy on the heart punchies.......I sooooooo need more practice and a better brayer!!! But I enjoyed trying something different!! I glitzed up the flourishes a bit with Stickles and gems...........I DO love my glitz!!!!! LOL And I got my CB'ed piece in there too!! Didn't I say I loved pink and brown!!!??!! :)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lee. I've posted my card for your challenge on my BLOG tonight. I think we are both in Valentine mode, but boy our styles are definitely different. You are a much classier stamper. Now it is past my bed time so I am heading off. Been a crazy week here in MD

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great...love the pink. :) I definitely don't do many of the challenges.....I love seeing yours though. Jennie

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!