Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Challenges.......Challenges!!!!!!!

Ahhhh........got some challenges in!!! I miss it when I miss them. LOL Well, crazy week, life, etc!! We had dd's friend up for the weekend and they wanted to stamp, so I let them have some fun. Not to mention I had a zillion other things to do with hubby working like crazy prepping the company for tax season!! Sheeeeesh!!!

So I'm trying to start combining challenges when I find I'm missing too many days in a row!! It's very interesting what you can get from doing that!! But very fun!!! And sometimes definitely getting me outside my little box!!


This one was for Sunday's Featured Stamper Challenge.........this week it was Betty - gbedwright and for the Color Challenge. Using the combination of Orchid Opulence, Certainly Celery, and Pumpkin Pie was NOT easy!!! And Betty's gallery was so amazing!!! I used my Nestabilities and had a blast!!!


This card is for my Flybaby Critter Swap!! AND...........my VERY first Riley Moose card!!!! I LOVE Riley Moose!!! Find him HERE!!! I wanted to make a pocket card and tuck a little something inside to make it a little bit "sweeeter"!!! ;) I used Really Rust, White, Kraft and Wanted dp. I'm loving these corner punches!!!


Allrighty.............I'm still awake..........off to check out the newest SCS Challenge!!!!

13 comments:

  1. Oh, the moose is so cute!! I had never seen him before! And the colour challenge - you did an amazing job. The ribbon is just perfect.

    Hope you're watching your mail box. Your Aussie PIF candy is a'coming, Lee!

    Be back tomorrow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great combo of challenges girl! And I love that Moose stamp...guess I've been away from the virtual stamping world too long...but that's a good thing for my wallet, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job with your challenges combo card! Love what you did with your Nestabilities!! That moose has won my heart too! He is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both gorgeous! great challenge combining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful cards. I really need to get me a Riley. He's so cute. Wonderful work.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete
  6. That Riley is a cutie patootie! Love these cards!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeay, so glad you got to play a little! Your challenge card is amazing - love what you did with your nesties and that color combo. I think you did a wonderful job making Betty's card your own!

    Okay, the Riley card - LOVE it!!! I bought this stamp because I thought Riley Moose was just too cute for words, but then to have him sitting with coffee and a cupcake, I mean really is he my long lost twin brother or something? LOL! But really, love the coloring, the layout...just all of it! Thanks for the inspiration hon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your challenge cards are fantastic....love them both. Jennie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everything is cute, creative, etc- but that "happiness" card is to DIE for!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! These are both fantastic cards! Love that moose! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!