Monday, January 28, 2008

Sunday Scrappin' and Monday Challenge

Well...........I tell ya..........I never thought I'd ever blog.......let alone LOVE blogging!!!! AND have so much fun visiting TONS of fantastic blogs and meeting all kinds of inspirational and talented women (and men..;) )!!! So first of all.......I just want send a big THANK YOU to all my blogging friends, old and new, and some that I haven't even met yet!!! LOL

Allrighty........I will be attempting to participate in the Sunday Scrappin' that Amy does on Sundays......but occasionally I may need to play catch up!! My Sunday scrappin' goal is to keep working on my dmil's recipes. One of my other sis-in-law's is helping me to gather and get all the old family recipes along with special memories and/or stories onto the computer. Then they will all need to be digitally scrapped in Photoshop. We worked for quite a time on Sunday and only got half-way thru one recipe box!!! LOL These recipes are wonderful and some of them are from the early 1900's!! So this will be a good ongoing Sunday digital scrapping project!!

AND...............talking with a few of my friends........we thought it would be fun to post some challenges!! So I'll be posting a challenge on Mondays!! Which means you've got all week and weekend to work on it! Or not! I'm not really tooooo bossy!!! ;) If you'd like to jump in on any of them......or give me some cool suggestions for challenges.......please feel free!!!! Just leave a link in your post so we can all go visit your blog and see your fantastical creation and leave some happy comments!!!

Here's today's challenge.......................a COLOR Challenge..........I'm going to post them in Stampin' Up colors, but only because it seems easiest. Feel free to use any colors that are similar!! Okeedokee..............are you ready??? Lovely Lilac, Orchid Opulence and Mellow Moss!!! Have fun!!!! :)

I'll be back later to post some more cards I've been creating!!

10 comments:

  1. Fun challenge! And I have those colors too...the mellow moss for sure. I can't use the pink colors in my son's album but I'll try some cards maybe. Fun! Fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun, but did you have to start out your first challenge with Orchid Opulence???? Not one of my favorite colors....in fact that
    ;s why I did Beth's unloved challenge with it! Now in less than a week I have to use it again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha! Suzanne, it might become one of your new favs!! I like this idea, Lee. I'll see if I can use those colours on a card sometime this week. I need to stay away from dragging out all my craft stuff, as you know (packed two big boxes of best dishes today) but making a card is a little less messy than scrapping. I'm taking some scrapping projects over to a friend's tomorrow so I can spread out there - lol!

    Am so looking forward to your recipe projects!!

    Happy blogging! (It IS fun, isn't it?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds fun, I'll see what I can do!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I missed the Sunday Scrappin' this week. :( Looks like I need to play catch up myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What keywords should we use if we post in the SCS gallery?

    ReplyDelete
  7. My card is posted in my gallery and on my blog! Thanks, it was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I will have to give this a try. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cards are AMAZING! I am so impressed. Good luck on your organizing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I did it and before the week was out to. Right now it is on my BLOG. I will also put it in the SCS gallery. Probably in my own until I hear an other place to put it.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!