Monday, January 14, 2008

Glitter, Glitter, Who Loves Glitter? I do! I do!

Well, like that's some big secret, eh??? LOL I LOVE glitz and glitter and bling on my cards!!! Well........most of them anyway. Sometimes I restrain myself and I can make softer cards!! I'm sure enjoying finding a little stamping time almost every day......I definitely feel less stressed when I get some of this "me" time!! Here are some wintry and sparkly cards!





Winter Wishes.........this one is actually a Gina K. sketch challenge from the new release party she held on the Members Forum at Splitcoast and uses SU Whisper White and Brilliant Blue cardstock and Silver metallic paper that I put through the Cuttlebug with the Snowflakes folder. The stamp set is Gina K. ~ Let It Snow. I stamped and colored the images and then embossed using the Heat and Stick and then the Diamond Dust. The snowflake embellies I found at Target. 2 blue brads complete the card!







Winter Wonderland........this is the card I made from my fabulous Blog Candy win at Diane's beautiful blog!!! I used the SU Snowflakes stamp set and Whisper White, Brilliant Blue, and Pretty in Pink cardstock. Beautiful snowflake dp too!! I added photo corners and used Stickles on those, the Warm Words stamp set in the hardware and the sheer ribbon. I also used the heat and stick and diamond dust technique on this card! I'm soooooo addicted!!! LOL Thanks so much for the stunning "ingredients" for my creations Diane!!!





Believe........this is also a sketch challenge from the Gina K. forum party. The card actually ties closed over the chipboard heart. I LOVE this SU Cerise paper!! LOVE it, LOVE it!! And a little glitzy dandelion from the Gina K. ~ Make A Wish stamp set seemed like a great match! Of course I not only painted the heart red but glittered it too!!! I actually used a snowflake bg! Some red ribbon and doodling around the sentiment finished off this card!!

4 comments:

  1. Great cards! I love all the glitter. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glitter!! Yay!! I love it too. You have made some wonderful cards here, Lee.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the winter card. I make such a mess using glitter that I hardly ever use it but your glitter looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!