Wednesday, January 30, 2008

31 Things You REALLLLLLY Want To Know About Me!!! LOL

I got this list of question's from Leslie's BLOG. IF you decide to take these questions and answer them on your BLOG please let me know so I can visit and learn more about you!



1. If your doctor told you TODAY that you were pregnant, what would you say? I think we'd be in the Guiness Book of World Records as hubby had a certain procedure done 14 years ago!! However......we really wanted more than two......so it would be a huge blessing!!!

2. When was the last time you flew in a plane? Summer of 2005 to help present our County Emergency Response Team curriculum to some counties in Georgia who wanted to model their team after ours!

3. What did the last text message you sent say? we need milk (ds texted me while I was at the store! LOL)

4. What features do you find most attractive in the opposite sex? Eyes and smile and sense of humor.........my hubby is perfect!!!!

5. What is a goal you would like to accomplish in the near future? To see my daughter published as a writer and me published in a card magazine and possibly even on a Design Team or something along those lines!!! :)

6. Shoe size? 8.5 or 9.......depending on brand and if I need to wear warm socks!!

7. Been to Mexico? We walked across the border of El Paso when the kids were tiny just to say we visited outside the U.S.!!! Yuk......I don't like border towns!

8. When is the last time you had a massage? I had part of one years ago and my back and neck are so tender they had to stop.......never again!!!

9. What was the last TV show you watched? Monk......LOVE that show!!

10. What are your plans for the weekend? Going to look at some houses and properties and keep working on getting our house ready to sell!

11. If your significant other asked you to marry them TODAY what would you say? Unequivocally YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

12. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Oh gosh......with dogs and teens and stuff to take to storage and a winter car emergency kit........who knows???!!! LOL

13. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Trying to get rid of a sinus migraine.....I get them a lot.....but they usually go away with rest and heat and migraine excedrin!

14. If you could marry any celebrity today who would it be? Never seen a celebrity that could EVER begin to match up to my James!!

15. Have you ever been to a strip club? NO........not nohow!

16. What is the best ice cream flavor? Eggnog and Mint Chocolate Chip (but not mixed! LOL)

17. What is the last sporting event you watched? The Green Bay game.......and we'll have the SuperBowl on this weekend.........but we're not completely glued to sports!

18. Ever go camping? Now that we have a nice comfy camper I'm happy to go camping again! After years of roughing it....including while pregnant and with babies.....I was done sleeping on the ground!! ;)

19. Last phone call? Hubby telling me what time he'll be home so I can have dinner nice and hot! :)

20. Are you allergic to anything? Yes.

21. What is one thing you have learned about life recently? That taking care of me IS taking care of my family......it's taken time to learn that and I still sometimes need a reminder that it's okay to do so!!

22. What do you do at work? Mom, Wife, Housecleaner, Volunteer, Chauffeur, Personal Shopper, Cook, Fun-maker, Cheerleader to my dh and kids, etc.... and incredibly HAPPY with my job description!!!!

23. What is your mom's name? Not goin' into a bad past.

24. Ever cried for no reason? I very rarely cry......another lovely gift from the one who will not be mentioned in the above question.

25. Can you do the Crank Dat dance? Whaaaa????

26. What is your favorite color to wear? PINK!!!!

27. What is the longest plane ride you have ever been on? I guess about 5 hours. I HATE flying!!! And it's VERY rare that I do!

28. What is the longest road trip you have ever taken? Ohhhh......we LOVE Road Trips......our longest so far with the kiddos is from Colorado to Florida and back. But we've got our eye on Maine and the other N.E. States next year!!!

29. What are your turn-offs? B.O., People with 'tudes, Mean People.

30. What was your last alcoholic beverage? I drink so rarely, but I did enjoy a Red Appletini when James and I went out for a nice dinner last week.

31. What are you craving right now? An Oatmeal Scotchie!

9 comments:

  1. You are very interesting. Glad I am getting to know you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great to get to know you a little more. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing! Fun to know you more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lee- I really enjoyed reading your 31 answers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh did you have to mention oatmeal scotchies......I just may have to do some baking tomorrow now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You caught me up posting in the middle of the night (Feb. 2, 3:00AM)...couldn't believe it when I barely posted and there you were leaving your encouraging little notes!! You are spectacular, girl! Thanks for stopping by in the wee hours of the morn! (Posting goes a lot faster in the middle of the night!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lee, what fun reading your answers to these questions! You and Suzanne have both inspired me to answer them as well. Hope you enjoy the answers I made as much as I did yours!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome questions! It's great getting to know you better. It sounds like you're a great mom and wife.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Monk is one of my favorite shows too. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!