Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Cards, Cards, Cards!!!

Having sooooooooo much fun getting inspired to make more cards!! And to catch up with a fellow flybaby or two on messenger helps the time fly and the creative blocks not be so bad!!!




Here's my first EVER SCS Sketch Challenge!!!! It was funnnnnn!!!!!! AND.......wow!! Sure helps with creative blocks!!! I think I'm gonna be lovin' the challenges!!!



Had to make a little House Mousie card for a special thinking of you for a friend!! You just can't help but smile when you see these little guys!!




Glitter, glitz, shimmer, sparkle.............etc, etc....................I LOVE sparkle and glitter..........can you tell???? LOL This one was for my chemo patient I send cards too..........I hope it gets there at just the right time for her to have a smile and enjoy the holiday with her family! She found out she's cancer free..........so an extra special celebration is in order!!!!






Snowmen............toooooo fun!!! Just trying some different colors and designs!!

I'm LOVIN' the Gina K snowy stamps..........can you tell???!!! I love winter...........and snow........and cold...........etc, etc.............so this was just another For-Fun card!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I love the paper used on the one on top. They are all really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh I love the snow man one too! I love snowmen on ANYTHING! Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all great cards... the housemouse card is just way too cute - thanks for the smile it brought to my day!!! and the sledding one - they're just having too much fun!! Great work, Lee :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cards! Good for you on the challenge! You did an awesome job. And you're right, they are addictive. I thought I'd do JUST ONE...... Just wanted to pop in and say, "HI!"

    Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like all these cards but especially the top card. I have never done a challenge either and I keep telling myself I need to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow you were one busy stamping lady! These cards are wonderful. I love the mousie! His ears are wonderful.
    (Dare I say they remind me of my DS#2's)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards...you are rocking and rolling on making lots of cute cards!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!