Thursday, October 4, 2007

YUK............YUK...............YUK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate being sick! And with such beautiful Fall weather too!! But hopefully this means I'll be healthy for the two trips that are planned this month!!! A wonderful and fantastic part of homeschooling........... and being finished with online school's ridiculous demands........is off season vacations!!!!!!!!!!!! WooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!

I will get to spend a few lovely days with hubby in Utah's ski country as he has a business trip and I get to tag along!!! Kids.............stay home and clean and pack!!! LOLOLOL

At the end of the month..........big road trip with the camper, kids, dogs...........and quite possibly the kitchen sink!!!!! ;) More deets will follow soon!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for the big trip! But I personally think we should leave the kitchen sink behind...it would only hold us back.
    What do you mean clean and pack?! We have, like, three parties planned for while you guys were gone! We haven't found any guests yet, but that's a minor detail...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get to feeling better Lee and that your trip goes well this weekned!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments truly warm my heart! Thank you so much for making my day!